Skip to content


Student must be enrolled by Parent or guardian. 

The following items are to be completed/presented by parent or transferring school.

  • Enrollment Form
  • Proof of Residency
  • Certified Birth Certificate
  • Social Security Card (Optional)
  • Florida School Physical - no older than one year
  • Immunization Record "Florida Blue Card"
  • Any legal documents pertinent to your child
  • Records from previous school you have available - i.e. proof of grade placement, report card, schedule, etc.
  • If you do not live in Calhoun County, please visit the County's website for Controlled Open Enrollment  @